Since our inception in 1971 we have developed specialist expertise in the stevedoring of the following products:
- Project cargo
- Bulk products
- Refined metals
- Motor vehicles
- Mineral concentrates
With stevedoring forming the core of our business, NSS have made numerous strategic investments in support of this service, including:
- Long term leases on large Port Depots in Townsville and Gladstone
- Lease on one high-speed portainer crane
- Investment in a 150 tonne capacity Liebherr Mobile Harbour Crane (Liebherr LHM550 Litronic) for the Gladstone operation
- The only stevedoring company with permanent management and presence in Townsville, Gladstone, Mackay and Cairns
- Employment of the largest skilled stevedoring workforce in regional Queensland
- Operation of the largest forklift fleet in regional Queensland including the latest forklift technology
- Operation of a large excavator, front-end loader and skid steer fleet
- Operation of large capacity Hoppers and remote controlled grabs for bulk cargos
- High capacity internal transfer vehicles (65 tonne) and prime movers for 'underhook' wharf transport
- Development of long-term contracts and key relationships with major shipping lines and export customers
Do you wish to make a product related enquiry? Contact NSS on +61 7 4722 4800 or via email on email@example.com.
Queensland-based junior miner Cannindah Resources has gone into small-scale production at its Piccadilly gold project, with the first consignment of o...
ASX listed company Senex has received environmental approval from the Queensland Government to develop as many as 425 wells complete with gas and wate...