Building and pharma tenders open in the Far North
Contractors are invited to tender for construction of a raised concrete walkway and scour protection at Bellenden Ker boat ramp.
Tenders close Tuesday 29 August at 2pm.
Click for more information.
Depending on requirements these goods / services specifically include:
- Construction of two new service positions
- Construction of internal partitionsOther associated works including floor coverings
- Neil McMahon is the contact for technical information. He’s on (07) 3066 6060 or 0428 635 309. Hi email is
Tenders close on Thursday 31 August at 5pm.
Click for further information.
The Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service (CHHHS) is undertaking an Expression of Interest process for the provision of pharmaceutical products through a direct supply arrangement.
Through this EOI, CHHHS is looking to achieve the following:
- Improved provision of pharmaceutical products through a direct supply arrangemen
- Reduce inventory holding
- Direct to ward delivery of pharmaceutical products
- Innovative solutions that clearly identify benefits to CHHHS, patient care and/or process improvement.
The tender closes Friday, 8 September 2017 at 2:00pm.
Click for detail.